Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday Weigh-in Day -- Lost 3 lbs this week


Friday Weigh-in Day! 

I have weighed-in each and every Friday since August 2009.  That's more than FIVE years of weekly weigh-ins.

Here's today's weight and last Friday's weight. 


I'm down 3 lbs!
How did I achieve this?
  • 100+ oz water each day
  • 1200 cals, 60+ proteins each day (I WROTE IT DOWN)
  • 5 x 30 min workouts this week
  • Took my vitamins 
This last week of dedication and hard work reminds me of the 14 months of when I was in my "Losing Phase" of my weight loss journey. These are the same behaviors and choices that I made to lose about 115 lbs in 14 months.

What does this past week also tell me? 

If I do the work, then I am successful on the scale.

PS: My capri pants are lose this morning. Pretty baggy on my hips. Non-Scale Victory (NSV) alert!

4 comments:

  1. Hi lap band gal! I don't have a blog...yet. I've been reading yours over the past few weeks. I am in the process of getting approved for lap band surgery. I absolutely LOVE your posts! I find them extremely helpful. I just wanted to tell you how inspiring your blogs are. thank you for sharing your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get to see you in 2 days! woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great reminder for me as I struggle to get off 3-4 extra pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing post you have shared here with us. You have done a very great thing really very appreciative . Thanks and keep updating us with inspiring blog like this. I want to share an informative thing about cellulite. Cellulite become a big problem today which makes our body appearance ugly but with cellulite exercises you can remove it from your body very easily.

    ReplyDelete