Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Friday, March 7, 2014

Weigh-in Day

Did you know that I've been doing these weekly Friday weigh-ins for 4 years and 4 months now?

That's a total of 240 weekly weigh-ins. 

Each and every Friday since early August 2009.

I've now been at or my below my goal weight of 145 lbs for over 3 years.

That's a total of 168 weeks at my goal weight.

And let me tell ya, that's a WHOLE LOTTA work.

Every day it's WORK.

But all that WORK is worth it.

Today's weigh-in?

142.0 lbs

Still below goal.


Onwards!

3 comments:

  1. You're a great example of the idea that there is definitely no finish line.

    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it love it love it! Congratulations!

      Delete
  2. You're such an inspiration to us! That's why I am decided to go Lap Band Surgery 4months from now, well PlacidWay is the one who also help to decide what is the best surgery for me. Keep it up girl and wish me luck also for my Post Opt.

    ReplyDelete