Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Would You Like To Hear Me On the Radio?

Yeah, me neither.

I'll be interviewed on the radio this Sunday June 16 at 7:05 PM Central time on FM Talk 106.5.

That's tomorrow if you're wondering.

Wait.

A second.

Did ya miss that link?

Did ya blink?

Here it is again! FM Talk 106.5.

Go set your reminders in your iPhones or write it on the back of your hand or stick a post-it note on your forehead.

You'll forget.

What will we be talking about on Sunday night?

We'll be discussing one of the biggest myths out there on weight loss surgery:

WEIGHT. LOSS. SURGERY. IS. NOT. THE. EASY. WAY. OUT.

Fo'. Sho'.

We shall talk about cake too on Sunday night.

Did you know that cake is my Spirit Animal?

See ya there: tomorrow, Sunday June 16 at 7:05 PM Central time on FM Talk 106.5.  Hosted by: Fit & Flourishing.

**Edit**
Added August 28, 2013:

Link to the podcasts of the radio interview:

Part 1

Part 2

7 comments:

  1. I have the page book marked! I will try to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you! I intend to blog about people thinking we took the "easy" way very soon! You'll do awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed this, sad to say. I hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bummed I missed this! I would have loved to hear the interview. Let us know if there is a transcript or repeat airing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post if there is a snippet online... I wish I could've heard it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's the link to part one of the podcast: http://fitlivingtradio.podomatic.com/entry/2013-08-26T22_33_32-07_00

    Here's the link to part two of the podcast: http://fitlivingtradio.podomatic.com/entry/2013-08-26T22_36_46-07_00

    ReplyDelete