Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Saying Goodbye Isn't the Hard Part...

...it's who I leave behind that's tough.

I've had a weekend full of goodbyes.

I finally had to say goodbye to all of my Jazzercise ladies last night.  

It was hard. 

I will miss them.

Here's the after-class pic:
As usual, Julie our instructor hamming it up in the front!
Zumba may have gotten me to my goal weight, but Jazzercise has kept me at my goal weight.

7 comments:

  1. Aww, sad day for an Oregon Jazzercise group. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My great grand always says...it's not goodbye...it's see you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aweeee.... I'm about to cry and it's not even me saying goodbye!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it was hard to say goodbye, you had a special bond with those ladies.



    That being said, I am excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like goodbye's. I just told my daughter the other day...."until the next time".

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats tough...good news~new adventures await you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww. Tough. :( love the pic!

    ReplyDelete