Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Non-Scale Victory Alert!


When I am Jazzercising, I feel like I look like this:
But I bet I look more like this:

















But that's OK, because I am gettin' my sweat on and building muscles.

Who cares.

Now, onwards to the Non-Scale Victory (NSV):

Yesterday in Jazzercise class, a random woman who sometimes stands behind me (who also seriously needs to rethink her personal safety circle -- a close-stander I tell 'ya), said to me:

"I like being behind you in class because you know how to do the dance moves right."

Wha?

Huh?

Didn't she just see me skip to the right while everyone else did kick-ball changes to the left?

No?

Hmmm...I guess that my continued attempts at my top-secret project, "Become a Jazzercise Bad Ass", is coming along nicely.

The illusion is now complete.

10 comments:

  1. I'm thinking you look like the first picture. I get so tickled at myself getting things wrong that I literally laugh out loud. No matter. We're moving and burning those pesky calories. I'm also smiling as I pretend to be a "real" dancer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the picture of fit. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!

    I worry about close-standers, too. I always wonder if they're going to sue me if I accidentally flail left as they're shimmying right and I break their nose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose after she said that you didn't feel it was the right time to mention she was invading your personal space? ;-D

    Very nice compliment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe she wanted to buy you ... a cocktail or something... Great pickup line..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha. I stand behind someone who I think knows what they are doing. Now I know why I'm never in sync with the rest of the class. But I still think you probably look more like Fonda than the second photo. Feel the burn, as Jane always said!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I seriously know what you mean though about what you feel like and what you probably look like...I'm sure like someone else commented though that you probably look more like pic #1 than you think! : ) I always feel like I'm a zumba goddess when I'm out on the floor you know. Then I realize there is no way my hips are rollin like I think they are or whatevs... Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet! I would stand behind someone who looked like they were doing, too... but probably somewhere near the back. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the expression on the faces of the on-lookers in the second photo! This post made me laugh out loud, you are so funny! I can totally relate, I am a very uncoordinated and ungraceful girl, but I like to pretend I'm not.

    ReplyDelete