Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Friday, June 22, 2012

Weigh-in Day...

Since last weigh-in:
  • I tracked/ate about 1100-1200 calories and 70+ proteins each day this week.
  • I worked out (the kind of exercise where I sweat buckets, am huffy-puffy-out-of-breath, lift weights/squats/etc) for 300 minutes total for the week.
The result?

Pretty much a 'maintenance' result on the scale.  Which is great. Don't get me wrong.

Last week's weight: 141.0 lbs

This week's weight: 140.8 lbs

But I am still wondering about my new goal weight of 135 lbs and whether this is realistic for me?

Am I eating too little amount of calories?

I will aim for 1300-1400 calories each day this week and see if this shakes things up a bit on the scale.

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Have you thought about doing high/low combo.

    Eating 1400, then 1100 etc..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also try to make sure sugar and carbs are low otherwise that affects my scale readings as well even though my calories are low

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still working on the right combo of food, protein, workout...is there a perfect formula??? I feel like living it out IS the perfecting of it!!! Wish it was a little easier sometimes though I won't lie...and as far as sweating buckets and huffing and puffing go, good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no advice because I'm so new at the game...but love reading what's here so far...my surgeon also said that sometimes he recommends a high protein snack right before bed because then your body doesn't go into starvation mode...it stuck with me because it seems like all the diet gurus out there say the exact opposite...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll do what needs done! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lot of work for maintenance, but maybe there is interesting stuff going on behind the scenes. :) You know it can't be BAD for you!!

    ReplyDelete