Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Friday, April 13, 2012

Weigh-in Day & My Annual Fluoroscopy

Goal weight: 145 lbs
Last week's weight: 141.6 lbs
Today's weight: 141.2 lbs

Miraculous! Even after eating an ENTIRE container of cookie butter over a 4 day period.  It must be all that extra working out that I did this week that cancelled out MY poor food choices.
 I'll be visiting my surgeon's office this afternoon for my annual barium swallow and  fluoroscopy

My surgeon doesn't require it, but I figure if I'm gonna pay $16K for my Lap Band, I wanna take a look at it each year. A.K.A. "take a look under the hood" to see if all is well. They even serve a delicious snack...barium. YUM! not.

I will post a photo of today's barium swallow / fluoroscopy on Facebook. Stay tuned!

9 comments:

  1. Oh yuck I hate that test. LOL I hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find that test really interesting to see! Hope all is perfect -- and I second the compliment on your toes! (BTW, I spent a minute or two being like ... how have I never heard of "cookie butter"! Two of my favorite things! Hee hee -- yes, I get it now... cookie batter!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your toes look great! I will be anxiously waiting to see what a fluroscopy looks like. :) Proof that facebook is a good thing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have to agree with Jen - love the polish! And congrats on getting below your goal, that's so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think its actually cookie butter Catherine55! I've not tried it yet but I keep hearing about it. Sounds yum!

    ReplyDelete