Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Give More, Expect Less...

Do you know Shelly over at "The World According to Eggface"?



Shelly has truly inspired me with her food donation idea.  I am going to join her in giving back to my community and donating food to my local food pantry.

Here's the plan:
  • I'm going to clip coupons and analyze those grocery sales flyers to collect 111 non-perishable food items to represent the 111 lbs I lost to meet my goal weight. 
  • One pound lost = One food item
  • My goal is to have all the food collected and donated before I leave for London in mid February.
I hope you too can join Shelly in her food donation idea. 

You don't have to be at your goal weight yet to join in.  Shelly has some other fun donation ideas on her blog, so please stop by her blog and say hello.

3 comments:

  1. I think thats a great idea, will have to check it out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome idea...maybe I can do how much weight I want to lose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! Way to be. :)

    ReplyDelete