Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Philadelphia Cooking Creme Product Review

I'm always looking for sauces to make my usual protein choice (3 oz. chicken breast) more interesting.

My latest fave??

Philadelphia Cooking Creme.  Yum.


So last night for dinner, I just mixed the following in a small bowl and microwaved on high for 30 seconds:
  • 1/8 cup (32 g) cooking creme (Italian Cheese & Herb flavor)
  • a splash of milk
  • 3 oz. cooked/chopped chicken breast
Tastes like Pesto Alfredo sauce (without the pasta).

Calories: 195
Protein: 30 g

I can't wait to try the Santa Fe flavor next!

12 comments:

  1. ohhhh I just bought some of the GARLIC!!! I can't wait to use it now it sounds yummy.

    If you haven't notice I LOVE garlic...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been curious about that product. Thanks for reviewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manda Panda suggested that a while back too! Yum! I could add some onions and peppers and a little pasta for my husband! Easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds tasty! Will have to try that when I'm back to solid food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its been sitting in my refrigerator for a few weeks, I didnt know what to do with it, thanks... Gonna try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this at Publix and I was wondering what it was like. I'll have to pick some up! Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the review, I always wanted to try this stuff but wasn't sure! I will have to pick some up and try on chicken breast now thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My family tried this last night too!! I mixed it up like you did for me, but wrapped up the mixture into crescent dough triangles for the fam. It was a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I make like 3 meals a week with these sauces and the Santa Fe is my absolute fav. I throw some corn, black beans, Rotel and grilled chicken in a pot, add the sauce and eat like that or served over pasta or rice for the hubby and it's delish! These things are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the review. And, three ingredients is my kind of meal !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for reviewing this. It looks really good, but I haven't actually been to a grocery store lately to check it out, so I'm happy you picked this product. I'll have to give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmm sounds delish may have to put this on the shopping list.

    ReplyDelete