Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Workout Wednesday!

Did you know that I follow exactly 383 blogs?  Whew!  That's a lot of reading.  Most of these blogs are by bandsters...but there are few in there that are weight watchers and some that are just random...Like my brother-in-law's blog which you can check out HERE.

I try to comment on your blog posts when I have time or when I see an awesome NSV post or exercise post (love to see people getting their exercise in!)  There are just so many awesome bloggers out there.  Please know that I am reading your blogs, but I don't always have the time to comment.

Jazzercise tonight for me.  What are you doing for exercise today?  Post a photo on your blog of you pre/during/post exercise.  I want to see your "Workout Wednesday" glow.

6 comments:

  1. I read alot as well and it is soooo inspirational. I love my bloggworld! I will post my pic later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, my post workout glow is nasty. You don't want to see that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna have to workout now so I can post a picture later, too. Thanks for the inspiration! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. No workout at all for me today! Freaky! Have fun at Jazzercise! That is where I will be tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 30 minutes of Just Dance on the Wii, 50 squats, 40 pushups, rows and planks! Whee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't see this until everyone was posting their Wednesday pics. I took one on Tuesday, I hope it counts. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete