Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mini Bowls!

I received a few more mini bowls for Christmas. :)

They are from the Japan Pavilion at Epcot.  I am going to pretend that the Japanese words on them say "chew, chew, chew!" or "stop eating when you get full!"  They hold only about one cup of food.  Perfect!

I can add them to the mini plate/bowl shelf in the kitchen.

I know that I've been eating sensible small portions for the week when I see the dishwasher full of them.

7 comments:

  1. how cool! and the fact that you got them as Christmas gifts is evidence of the tremendous support you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed - I think those are great gifts! Might have to order myself a late Christmas present for myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good idea, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! I love the 1 cup sized dishes. It makes life so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, I LOVE the picture of all your ceramic small plates and bowls! It is so encouraging. I've been eating on salad plates and I mentally and even physically feel fuller?! How neat that it really works. Anyhow, your picture is inspiring me to get some little bowls too. Do you measure them with water to see where 1cup is or something?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm just going through your archives... and thought I would let you know that 1) I'm enjoying the blog! and 2) the words I can see on the one Japanese bowl say "As always, thank you!"

    ReplyDelete