Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Monday, September 13, 2010

Another FUN weekend!

My Sister (Kat) and Brother-in-law (Jon) came for a visit and we've been having fun!  Two days off from work!

We went for a jet boat ride down the Rogue River (which included brunch) - here are some pics:


Jon & Kat on the boat:

Kat & I     brrrrr!    it was a chilly morning!

A random photo of me from this weekend...I still don't feel that I am this size...my mind hasn't caught up with my changed body:

4 comments:

  1. Well, when you do start believing it you will know that you are SUPER tiny! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous of two things in this post...how skinny your are and the fact that it was chilly enough for you to bundle up!!! I wake up to 80 degrees down here. Can't wait for a nice crisp fall morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great. Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award on my latest post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you get a chance my gal - I nominated you for an award over at my place. (http://thebandedlady.blogspot.com/)

    Thanks for your support and your wonderful blog. You are such a great inspiration and a daily reminder of what I can become too!

    ReplyDelete