Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

9 month Bandiversary!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Exactly 9 months ago today I had lap band surgery. 

It's amazing what has occurred in the last 9 months. 
  • 90+ lbs gone forever. 
  • From a size 22/24 to now Medium tops and 12 petite pants.
  • Shoe size was 9.5 Wide...now a regular 7
I am no longer:
  • on high blood pressure meds
  • huffy puffy sweaty and out of breath after going up just one flight of stairs
  • sleepy all day and taking naps...I was so tired from carrying around all that weight.
25 pounds to go until I reach my ultimate and final goal of weighing 140 lbs.  I know I can do it!

23 comments:

  1. You are such an inspiration! You will make that final goal in no time!!!!! You look amazing - congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing,what a wonderful example you've set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, WOW, WOW. Congratulations, LBG. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing! Totally rocking that band... you are my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so inspirational, you have come so far in 9 months! My 6 month is is August so that is exciting for me to see how far I can be in 9 if I work hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy bandiversary! You are doing great !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Bandiversary! You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHH my god you look hot... Way to go on all that weight gone forever.. Enjoy yourself..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing. Your stats are freaking crazy! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your success! I love reading your blog- it is such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Those accomplishments are great (and very encouraging!)

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING! You are such an inspiration! Where are you? I live in Eugene.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Email me amandakiska@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. We know you will get there too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Bandiversary! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats!!! You are doing wonderful and like others said such a inspriration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're completely inspiring and give me hope! Happy Bandiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really amazing! How wonderful... I could go on and on. Mostly you should feel so proud of your accomplishments... you have done SO well!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So happy for you. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  21. CONGRATS on allllll of those successes! That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete