Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Friday, June 11, 2010

Weigh-in Day...and the results are....

A loss of 4.5 lbs!  wow!  Total loss: 85.4lbs.

This past week I have been going "back to basics" as my weight loss had slowed down over the past few months...

I had my Unjury protein shakes (which I haven't had since November).  I usually had one for breakfast and ate things that qualified under the "full liquid" diet....yogurt, etc.  However I did make it to Wendys and Taco Bell this week too...

Full liquids is not something I could do over a long period of time, but this week's "kick start" has got the ball rolling again...

9 comments:

  1. Way to go on the weight loss! 4.5 lbs is a lot in one week! Taco Bell...ahh...the memories! I bet I could get a Burrito Supreme, scoop out the insides and that would count as a puree??? :)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's outstanding!!!! I am so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you continue to inspire me. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good plan! I'm gonna remember that for when I eventually hit my plateau that I knoooooow is coming!! Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEE-HAW!!! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing...I needa week like that

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kick starts never hurt! You are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete