Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Friday, April 16, 2010

Mini Goal

I forgot to tell you about my mini-goal...
I would like to be at 174lbs (with clothes on!) by 5/24 when I have a follow up appt with my primary physician.

The reason for the 174lbs is that it would put my BMI at 29. No longer in the "Obese" range but rather in the "overweight" range of 25-29.

I'm currently at 183.5....so that would be a 9.5lb loss in about 5 weeks...I think that's a reasonable mini-goal.
I'm a little hung up on these numbers if you haven't noticed....that's my structured, "A-type" personality rearing its ugly head again....

9 comments:

  1. I know you can do it! Won't it be fun to see the nurse to a double take after weighing you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing now but ..Yes I understand the goal vision.. you have already done wonderfully so do not lose site of that accomplishment.. 174 will be here before you know it.. great job..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds awesome. I can't wait to get out of the morbidly obese category. The overweight category is a faraway dream for me right now. Glad it's so close for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EASY PEASY! Rock it for the bandhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so on your way ! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. obtainable!!!! no doubt about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog thru BOOBS! Can't wait to follow you!

    Great weight loss so far!

    ReplyDelete