Weigh-Ins are on MONDAYS - Updated July 3, 2017

Surgery Date: October 20, 2009:

Sunday, October 18, 2009

What I've been eating this past week

Hello to all my new Followers!

Today is officially day 6 of the pre-op full liquid diet. Here's what I've been eating this week:
From left to right: Torani Sugar Free Syrup, The Magic Bullet blender (luv it! Key item for making those protein shakes!!), Yoplait Sugar Free Fat free Yogurts, Unjury Protein Powders (chocolate, vanilla, unflavored), and soups.

2 more sleeps until surgery!

PS: Thanks to all who have given me tips on their inspirations/motivations in their weightloss journeys!


7 comments:

  1. new follower - good luck on your surgery this week. everything was a breeze for me and hopefully will be for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, you have really done the hard part already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the journey!! I am sure you can hardly wait to get this done and start your new banded life.
    Be well!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lapband Girl came across your blog on Dinnerland and excited to follow your future progress. Best of luck on your surgery and just remember to take it slow ! The gas WILL pass I promise and you will feel like a totally different back to normal person in just a few...have patience and always know that this is not only the right decision but the best decision you could make for yourself !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your surgery. By the Way, I love my Magic Bullet also. The best Kitchen appliance I bought yet. I will be looking for post surgery comments. Think Positive leave all the negativity behind. You will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the surgery tomorrow...thoughts are you with...I am excited for you.....x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you not eat 1 healthy meal a day during pre-op...such as salad and chicken breast? Just curious because my clinic is telling me 2 protien shakes per day and 1 healthy small meal.

    ReplyDelete